Our certificate program provides both comprehensive and focused training for Process Analysts, Process Owners, BPM Program Managers, Business Analysts, and others. It is aligned with the industry best practices adopted from Lean, Six Sigma, and the Business Process Management Common Body of Knowledge (BPM CBOK®) as developed by the ABPMP® (Association of BPM Professionals).
Through this program, you will:
• learn the industry standard framework for managing and improving business processes.
• develop skills such as process analysis and process improvement.
• learn how to apply basic facilitation and change management skills to assist the adoption of new and improved processes.
Productivity is enhanced with Mature Project, Process, and Product Management
Our BPM program provides skill development in the third branch of our “productivity triangle.” The productivity triangle helps organizations increase their overall productivity through:
• Key Projects to introduce new capabilities using project management
• New and improved Products, made more effective through business analysis, and
• Optimized Processes that BPM will foster
Our Business Process Management Certificate Program complements Project Management and Business Analysis Certificate programs. Our programs are methodology-neutral, affording you the opportunity to apply your skill set across a variety of organizations.