Our Coaching and Mentoring services help you with coaching, reviewing, and commenting on the development of your business analysis artifacts, such as:
- Business case
- Business requirements documents
- Scope/context diagrams
- Traceability matrix
- Process models
- Data models (entity-relationship models)
- Use case models (primary and alternate paths, includes, extends, generalizations)
- Storyboards, wireframes and prototypes
Open coaching: an open set of hours to meet with your teams or individuals and answer their questions on any of the above and also your concerns about:
- Stakeholder analysis
- Requirements discovery sessions
- Requirements analysis
- Requirements modeling and documentation
- Prioritization techniques
Business process management:
- Coaching on the development of your scope diagrams and SIPOCS (supplier/inputs/process/outputs/customer)
- Facilitating or providing feedback on your current and future state process mapping activities
- Reviewing and providing feedback on processing your artifacts, such as value stream models, swim lanes, and process maps
- Coaching on suggesting and quantifying improvements
Review of Progress
- Review progress at set intervals, such as 3, 6, 9 months after the initial coaching
BENEFITS OF COACHING AND MENTORING
- Developing and honing skills in Business Analysis, Business Process Management and Project Management.
- Learning from the best – Our coaches and mentors, with an average of over 20 years of business experience, are also subject matter experts and instructors with a high level of expertise, ideas, and acquired skills.
- Access to business experience – Regardless of what your team has done or is doing, chances are our mentors have already done something similar. You’ll avoid costly mistakes by learning how to do it right the first time.
- A sounding board – A Vellicate mentor/coach helps your team to stay on track, check assumptions, generate new ideas, and provides support.
- Improved chances of success – “You don’t know what you don’t know,” but our mentors do. Leverage their experience and knowledge for your own success.